Point of Infinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sul, 15th Eyre - Scrimshaw Captured

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Infinity
Deity
Infinity

Character sheet
Race: Omnipotent Being
Classes: God

Sul, 15th Eyre - Scrimshaw Captured Empty
PostSubject: Sul, 15th Eyre - Scrimshaw Captured   Sul, 15th Eyre - Scrimshaw Captured I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010, 07:09

Sul, 15th Eyre

Scrimshaw Captured

In the early hours of Zor, 12th of Eyre, the master inquisitive Viktor Saint-Demain staggered into the garrison house in Black Arch with "The Ivory Gargoyle" manacled before him.
His most recent known crime was some 6 months ago when he went on a two week killing spree in the Blackbones district of the Cogs.
Scrimshaws moniker describes the terrible disease affecting him. The stony serial killer's rocky hide turned bone white years ago, and his horrible reputation prevented him from receiving aid from either Jorasco healers or clerics.

Sul, 15th Eyre - Scrimshaw Captured Scrims10

Saint-Demain was greeted with cheers from the garrison as he walked in with the vile villain.
"I'm simply making the streets of Sharn safer, one crook at a time." was the response from the city's most respected and effective inquisitives.
Rumours persist that his stern sense of justice and charitable heart have spurred him into purchasing a condemned temple of Aureon to start a school for impoverished children, although his noble sensibilities would not allow him to comment.
Back to top Go down
http://point-of-infinity.blogspot.com
Ajax the astounding
Journeyman
Ajax the astounding

Character sheet
Race: Shifter
Classes: Scout 1/Barbarian 1/ Ranger 3/ War Shaper 4/ Were Touched Master 5/Primeval 4/Shifter Paragon 1

PostSubject: Re: Sul, 15th Eyre - Scrimshaw Captured   Sul, 15th Eyre - Scrimshaw Captured I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010, 07:45

Good news for Trom but I'm sure he would have wanted to capture Scrimshaw himself. Still he can return home in peace now
Back to top Go down
Katerina
Deity
Katerina

Character sheet
Race: Elf (Khorvaire)
Classes: Healer 7

PostSubject: Re: Sul, 15th Eyre - Scrimshaw Captured   Sul, 15th Eyre - Scrimshaw Captured I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010, 21:45

To be fair to Trom, he was probably a little to old to have captured Scrimshaw himself.
But as you say, at least he can return to his homeland with peace of mind now.
Back to top Go down
Ajax the astounding
Journeyman
Ajax the astounding

Character sheet
Race: Shifter
Classes: Scout 1/Barbarian 1/ Ranger 3/ War Shaper 4/ Were Touched Master 5/Primeval 4/Shifter Paragon 1

PostSubject: Re: Sul, 15th Eyre - Scrimshaw Captured   Sul, 15th Eyre - Scrimshaw Captured I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Apr 2010, 05:00

He's a Shifter, no matter what age he'd be more than a match for some pasty-faced sneak killer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sul, 15th Eyre - Scrimshaw Captured   Sul, 15th Eyre - Scrimshaw Captured I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sul, 15th Eyre - Scrimshaw Captured
Page 1 of 1