Point of Infinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sul 8th Nymm - A Shadow Rises in the East

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Infinity
Deity
Infinity

Character sheet
Race: Omnipotent Being
Classes: God

Sul 8th Nymm - A Shadow Rises in the East Empty
PostSubject: Sul 8th Nymm - A Shadow Rises in the East   Sul 8th Nymm - A Shadow Rises in the East I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 22:50

A Shadow Rises in the East

Q'barra, land of swamps, jungle and lizards has watch helplessly over the past week as dark forces have destroyed many of the more remote settlements.
It is reported that a great quake shook the jungle as smoke plumed forth from a long dormant volcano deep in the inhospitable interior of this wild land. Refugees are pouring out of the jungle almost daily, heading for the shore with tales of a dark dragon so immense it blots out the sun.
Ships from the Lhazaar Principalities are helping refugees, but as in all Lhazaarite dealings there is a price, meaning only the wealthy can afford passage.

Perhaps the lizards are taking back what is theirs, but what has stirred this force into action? Time will tell.

Back to top Go down
http://point-of-infinity.blogspot.com
Ajax the astounding
Journeyman
Ajax the astounding

Character sheet
Race: Shifter
Classes: Scout 1/Barbarian 1/ Ranger 3/ War Shaper 4/ Were Touched Master 5/Primeval 4/Shifter Paragon 1

PostSubject: Re: Sul 8th Nymm - A Shadow Rises in the East   Sul 8th Nymm - A Shadow Rises in the East I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Dec 2010, 23:53

Is there anything happening on this planet that isn't our fault ?
Back to top Go down
Infinity
Deity
Infinity

Character sheet
Race: Omnipotent Being
Classes: God

PostSubject: Re: Sul 8th Nymm - A Shadow Rises in the East   Sul 8th Nymm - A Shadow Rises in the East I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Dec 2010, 02:00

"...and so it shall come to pass, as the skies open the gates of the firmament to the lost moon, so the Awakeners shall awaken... And destruction shall lie in their footsteps, for all change there is a price..."

excerpt from "The Prophetic Musings of Elabenna of Io'lokar"
Back to top Go down
http://point-of-infinity.blogspot.com
Ajax the astounding
Journeyman
Ajax the astounding

Character sheet
Race: Shifter
Classes: Scout 1/Barbarian 1/ Ranger 3/ War Shaper 4/ Were Touched Master 5/Primeval 4/Shifter Paragon 1

PostSubject: Re: Sul 8th Nymm - A Shadow Rises in the East   Sul 8th Nymm - A Shadow Rises in the East I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Dec 2010, 13:19

This kinda responsibility puts my Ego in direct oppsition to my common sense. Luckily one is much bigger than the other Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sul 8th Nymm - A Shadow Rises in the East   Sul 8th Nymm - A Shadow Rises in the East I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sul 8th Nymm - A Shadow Rises in the East
Page 1 of 1