Point of Infinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fragment of a Dream

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Infinity
Deity
Infinity

Character sheet
Race: Omnipotent Being
Classes: God

Fragment of a Dream Empty
PostSubject: Fragment of a Dream   Fragment of a Dream I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Jun 2011, 02:04

With the rising sun your mind clings to the fragments of dream that linger from your drunken slumber.
An altogether alien yet strangely familiar voice echoes through long silent chambers, it speaks a tongue that you do not understand, yet your mind fills with words, images and concepts that make perfect sense.
One voice becomes many as you attune your mind to the cacophonous thoughts that fill this ancient and crumbling structure.

“Xhagevoxhab has returned to his prison my lord, the wanderer without aided the prophesised to the Crown of Blibdoolpoolp. Now he must leave them to follow his own path.”

“What of the second hand bathed in blood? Do they exhibit signs or portents that are relevant to the Prophecy's current course?” comes a regal sounding reply.

“Their part is unclear master. Malsheem has sent many forces, it is feared that the cell that landed in Stormreach are employing Yuggoloths to secure their place in the weaving of this vast web.”

“My master,” comes another voice from the mayhem, “We have reports of cysts opening throughout Droaam spilling hordes of Kaorti into the ranks of Jaerdrael Keep. They bring Skybleeders with them and early reports indicate they plan to move east in search of Kra’T Ymraag Draal. Zul has been gifted with the ‘Ebon Seal’ and has begun creating his undead abominations beneath the circle there, yet there are abominations rising from Khyber to battle him even as we speak.”

“Then Zaphkiel is being sought. How do the tides of battle fare on Shavrath?”

“The celestials are still struggling with the Abyss, my Lord. The denizens of Hell are merely fuelling the fire with political interference. There is no sign of the battle turning.” comes the reply. “Kirx Katech is awaiting the arrival of the prophesised and they are moving to protect the Oboxian Tablets."

Silence falls for a few brief moments.
The Lord's voice begins once more.

“333 are the Atropal Lachryma, the Tears of Atropos that fell to Eberron, all have been retrieved by the Ashen Covenant. Shothragot, the Patient One stirs and the Gilded Man has still not been located, his prison of the Sundered Tower lies somewhere within the roiling shadows of Mabar. The first sign of the Restless Dead is manifesting, there is word of the newly dead rising from their graves across Eberron, and Atropals have been seen falling from the World Born Dead, surrounded by clouds of their scions and the surge of negative energy has drawn dark angels from caverns deep beneath the Thunder Sea. Once the sigils burn in the sky we are all but lost. The time nears with increasing rapidity, we are losing the periphery of our realm, the towers are crumbling and still the child is not safe. We must all persevere and guide lest the battle begin without the pieces in place.”
Back to top Go down
http://point-of-infinity.blogspot.com
Ajax the astounding
Journeyman
Ajax the astounding

Character sheet
Race: Shifter
Classes: Scout 1/Barbarian 1/ Ranger 3/ War Shaper 4/ Were Touched Master 5/Primeval 4/Shifter Paragon 1

PostSubject: Re: Fragment of a Dream   Fragment of a Dream I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Jun 2011, 03:13

Ajax's head hurts.................and not just from the hangover
Back to top Go down
Ajax the astounding
Journeyman
Ajax the astounding

Character sheet
Race: Shifter
Classes: Scout 1/Barbarian 1/ Ranger 3/ War Shaper 4/ Were Touched Master 5/Primeval 4/Shifter Paragon 1

PostSubject: Re: Fragment of a Dream   Fragment of a Dream I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Dec 2011, 12:47

Becoming clearrer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fragment of a Dream   Fragment of a Dream I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fragment of a Dream
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Point of Infinity :: In-Character :: Plot-
Jump to: