Point of Infinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dragon mount

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Madaxe McBrutal
Adept
Madaxe McBrutal

Character sheet
Race: Talenta Halfling
Classes: Ranger 4 Fighter 4 Halfling Outrider 5 Heir of Siberys 3

Dragon mount Empty
PostSubject: Dragon mount   Dragon mount I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 23:19

The Dragon Cohort feat is in the Draconomicon (p 104) and gives you the Leadership feat from the DMG, except without the tiny minions and you can treat the dragon as if it was three levels lower.

By my calculations, Kapek is level 18 and gets a +2 bonus for Great Renown as well as a +1 for Special Power. Obviously you okayed those two modifiers, but there may be others you think apply (DMG p106). Assuming this total holds, 21 gets him a Cohort of ECL 15 (according to the Leadership table in the DMG), so for a Dragon it will be actually ECL 18.

This gives the following options from the Draconomicon:

Young Silver dragon (CR 7)
Young Bronze dragon (CR 7)
Juvenile Copper dragon (CR 9)

Curiously, my preference would be for the Bronze, since that can move and breathe freely underwater.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Infinity
Deity
Infinity

Character sheet
Race: Omnipotent Being
Classes: God

Dragon mount Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon mount   Dragon mount I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 00:35

I'm happy with what I've seen so far. I haven't got any books with me at the.moment but I'llcheck over them tonight and give you a solid answer.
Back to top Go down
http://point-of-infinity.blogspot.com

Dragon mount
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Point of Infinity :: Out-of-Character :: Character :: Levelling and Character-
Jump to: