Point of Infinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Persistent Spell

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Infinity
Deity
Infinity

Character sheet
Race: Omnipotent Being
Classes: God

Persistent Spell Empty
PostSubject: Persistent Spell   Persistent Spell I_icon_minitimeTue 01 Dec 2009, 02:25

The Persistent Spell feat is IMO over-powered and thus it will not be appearing in my game - do not ask for it you will only be disappointed.

Persistent Spell [Metamagic]
Prerequisite - Extend Spell

Benefit: A persistent spell has a duration of 24 hours. The persistent spell must have a personal range or a fixed range. Spells of instantaneous duration cannot be affected by this feat, nor can spells whose effects are discharged. You need not concentrate on spells such as Detect Magic or Detect Thoughtsto be aware of the mere presence or absence of the things detected, but you must still concentrate to gain additional information as normal. Concentration on such a spell is astandard action that does not provoke an attack of opportunity. A persistent spell uses up a spell slot six levels higher than the spell’s actual level.
Back to top Go down
http://point-of-infinity.blogspot.com
Ajax the astounding
Journeyman
Ajax the astounding

Character sheet
Race: Shifter
Classes: Scout 1/Barbarian 1/ Ranger 3/ War Shaper 4/ Were Touched Master 5/Primeval 4/Shifter Paragon 1

Persistent Spell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persistent Spell   Persistent Spell I_icon_minitimeTue 01 Dec 2009, 03:59

Alas no Clericzilla's allowed.
Great as none of us are playing Clerics it means the NPC's can't get it
Back to top Go down

Persistent Spell
Page 1 of 1