Point of Infinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rep= Level ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ajax the astounding
Journeyman
Ajax the astounding

Character sheet
Race: Shifter
Classes: Scout 1/Barbarian 1/ Ranger 3/ War Shaper 4/ Were Touched Master 5/Primeval 4/Shifter Paragon 1

Rep= Level ? Empty
PostSubject: Rep= Level ?   Rep= Level ? I_icon_minitimeFri 19 Mar 2010, 12:44

This kinda comes from an old Dragon article I remember. The idea was that in the game-world there was a martial arts underworld, in which the rumours of fighters skill would circulate. ( Anybody whose seen a Martial Arts movie where the hero is constantly bothered by young fighters wnating to make there name will get the idea). Anyway my point is that in the article, at 7th level was where you started to become a name to be reckoned with.
So: Is our Rep. dependent on our level ? Or just on what we've accomplished ? Either way are we getting a Rep. as a lean, mean, fighting machine ( at least in Anvil's case0 or do you think we are still complete unknowns.
Discuss
Back to top Go down
Infinity
Deity
Infinity

Character sheet
Race: Omnipotent Being
Classes: God

Rep= Level ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rep= Level ?   Rep= Level ? I_icon_minitimeFri 19 Mar 2010, 22:21

I don't necessarily think that reputaion should be dependent on your level, but it should certainly reflect your deeds. After all just because you are good at something doesn't mean that everyone knows that you are.
At the moment as it stands the Crimson Fist are certainly on their way to getting a reputation, they have already had their deeds mentioned in the Sharn Inquisitive, and their current objectives certainly stand them in good stead for further mention. However as individuals you are still pretty much unknown, as yet....

My two copper Rep= Level ? Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
http://point-of-infinity.blogspot.com
Openstheway
Adept

Character sheet
Race: Warforged
Classes: Artificer 6/ Fighter (Bodyguard)2

Rep= Level ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rep= Level ?   Rep= Level ? I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 04:45

We are the HEROES so, are repution is bound to spread far and wide. Maybe one day House Cannith will be House Hammerhands or House Anvil?

I also thought that while the Blood of Vol were maybe still a major threat to us we were trying to keep something of a lower profile. ONce/if we feel believe that we arn't in any extra danger from them, then we can make more of a song and dance about our Heroic Deeds!
Back to top Go down
Ajax the astounding
Journeyman
Ajax the astounding

Character sheet
Race: Shifter
Classes: Scout 1/Barbarian 1/ Ranger 3/ War Shaper 4/ Were Touched Master 5/Primeval 4/Shifter Paragon 1

Rep= Level ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rep= Level ?   Rep= Level ? I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 05:11

Quote :
they have already had their deeds mentioned in the Sharn Inquisitive

And impressed the local village and rescued the daughter of the merchant from the Yellowscar caverns and got involved in a gang war.............

Quote :
we were trying to keep something of a lower profile.

Not Ajax, fame and glory now please Rep= Level ? Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rep= Level ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rep= Level ?   Rep= Level ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rep= Level ?
Page 1 of 1