Point of Infinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Level UP !!! or Not?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Openstheway
Adept

Character sheet
Race: Warforged
Classes: Artificer 6/ Fighter (Bodyguard)2

Level UP !!! or Not? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Level UP !!! or Not?   Level UP !!! or Not? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Apr 2010, 22:01

First topic message reminder :

Well having given it some thought I think that Anvil wouldn't rush on and I also think that am happy to wait another week to level up after some deep thought I like that we aren't racing on fast towards 20th level, the journey towards it is meant to be the enjoyable part of the game and it is ! (Yes part of me longs for more feats and hp ect.but we will get there) so I think the pace it which we have been leveling up has been well timed thanks Dave!

So Anvils idea would be this we head back to the watch tower in Gullsnest report all we have found out maybe try to send a message back to Sharn, try to stock up or I make some more potions and scrolls and then we go from there if word can get back to us, we have go back into the tunnels, if not we think about heading back to Sharn. Anvil doesn't want all that we have done not to be known, and all our efforts to be for nothing.

How does that sound??
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ajax the astounding
Journeyman
Ajax the astounding

Character sheet
Race: Shifter
Classes: Scout 1/Barbarian 1/ Ranger 3/ War Shaper 4/ Were Touched Master 5/Primeval 4/Shifter Paragon 1

Level UP !!! or Not? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level UP !!! or Not?   Level UP !!! or Not? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Apr 2010, 12:34

Quote :
Hehe, how to stir up a hornet's nest in a few simple words Level UP !!! or Not? - Page 2 Icon_bounce

I understand your predicament and i don't wish to influence your
choices, so from here on in i shall remain silent on the issue.

Cowards....
Level UP !!! or Not? - Page 2 Icon_razz

Hold it, we are being tricked by the P.C.s natural enemy....THE D.M. ( Dum, dum dum) Level UP !!! or Not? - Page 2 Icon_exclaim
Back to top Go down

Level UP !!! or Not?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2