Point of Infinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Downtime

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Infinity
Deity
Infinity

Character sheet
Race: Omnipotent Being
Classes: God

Downtime - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Downtime   Downtime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 17 May 2010, 22:47

First topic message reminder :

We are looking at about nine days downtime, the game will recommence on Zol, 3rd Dravago.

If everyone could consider what they are doing with this time both individually and as a group it would save us some game time.
Post anything you wish to do here, if it needs to be played out we can still do it on Friday evening.

Also if you could give me some indication as to your future plans it would be most helpful.
There will be a couple of other events springing up that will be posted here when i get chance to gather my thoughts.

Many thanks Wink

Last edited by Infinity on Wed 19 May 2010, 05:47; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Recommencing Date was incorrect)
Back to top Go down
http://point-of-infinity.blogspot.com

AuthorMessage
Infinity
Deity
Infinity

Character sheet

Downtime - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downtime   Downtime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010, 11:50

Paxor isn't Lord Loud-mouth - that was Kalesh. Paxor was the other noble embroiled in the plot. And now you come to mention it Kalesh's family are also looking for answers, thye just haven't put out word for help.

And the Aundarian Embassy are the political representatives for Aundair here in Sharn.
Back to top Go down
Ajax the astounding
Journeyman
Ajax the astounding

Character sheet
Race: Shifter
Classes: Scout 1/Barbarian 1/ Ranger 3/ War Shaper 4/ Were Touched Master 5/Primeval 4/Shifter Paragon 1

Downtime - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downtime   Downtime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010, 11:53

Quote :
Paxor isn't Lord Loud-mouth - that was Kalesh

Oops Downtime - Page 2 Icon_redface

Quote :
And the Aundarian Embassy are the political representatives for Aundair
here in Sharn.

That helps Ajax not at all
Back to top Go down
Madaxe McBrutal
Adept
Madaxe McBrutal

Character sheet
Race: Talenta Halfling
Classes: Ranger 4 Fighter 4 Halfling Outrider 5 Heir of Siberys 3

Downtime - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downtime   Downtime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010, 11:54

Wasn't Lord Loud Mouth (what an epitaph!) the one who turned out to be a lizardman in a humanskin suit?
Back to top Go down
Ajax the astounding
Journeyman
Ajax the astounding

Character sheet
Classes: Scout 1/Barbarian 1/ Ranger 3/ War Shaper 4/ Were Touched Master 5/Primeval 4/Shifter Paragon 1

Downtime - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downtime   Downtime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010, 12:00

Not sure ( check the Sharn Inquisitive section for the story)
Back to top Go down
Openstheway
Adept

Character sheet
Race: Warforged
Classes: Artificer 6/ Fighter (Bodyguard)2

Downtime - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downtime   Downtime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010, 18:48

Crafting is considered to be 8 hours of work. However you can only have one crafting period a day. Otherwise you could theoretically have 3 crafting periods each day and i feel that is too unbalanced.
It was decided that with regards evenings (8 hour rest period) you could either refresh infusions or craft. That way you were still fulfilling the primary character chioce of the class. ie. making stuff....

So only one crafting in a day, mmmm ? Right? In that case I'll use Unseen crafter to make a bunch of alchemical flasks for embattle to carry. And I'll therefore do the top three items on the list and be starting on Ajax's crystals as we go back into game time.

Not sure how you're wanting to make contacts in House Cannith.... I'll go to Cannith tower and ask to talk to someone with regard to getting an making contacts among there number

Spellcarved Soldiers are something i must look into a little further, and for that reason at this point in time you are unable to locate any. [color=cyan] Ok but I do from my background have a Spellcarver soldier friend called Graven [/cyan]

You collect your mount on 28th Eyre, and after a few days training (perhaps with Kapek?), you master the basics. Well as I appear to have a lot more time I'll train a lot more, is there a public library ??

The couple that you helped at the ball are doing well and enjoying the money that you helped them acquire.
Good, I'll also check in with the woman and child we rescued
Back to top Go down
Ajax the astounding
Journeyman
Ajax the astounding

Character sheet

Downtime - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downtime   Downtime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010, 23:14

T o find Thom and Merchant, I might try asking at the Sharn Inquisitive and make a few Gather Information Checks to
Back to top Go down
Infinity
Deity
Infinity

Character sheet

Downtime - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downtime   Downtime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010, 23:50

Openstheway wrote:
So only one crafting in a day, mmmm ? Right? In that case I'll use Unseen crafter to make a bunch of alchemical flasks for embattle to carry. And I'll therefore do the top three items on the list and be starting on Ajax's crystals as we go back into game time.

No problem

Openstheway wrote:
Not sure how you're wanting to make contacts in House Cannith.... I'll go to Cannith tower and ask to talk to someone with regard to getting an making contacts among there number

You meet with several Cannith artificers who are intirigued by the fact that you have been living in the city for this long without coming to their attention. They are happy to help direct you around Cannith Tower and will point out some of the better craft suppliers here and in the city. They are happy to answer any questions that they can.

Adralin d'Cannith - Male Human Artificer 5
Thaylin d'Cannith - Female Human Artificer 4
Galeinad Belalas - Male Elf Artificer 3
Spoke - Warforged Artificer 3/Wizard 2

Openstheway wrote:
Spellcarved Soldiers are something i must look into a little further, and for that reason at this point in time you are unable to locate any. Ok but I do from my background have a Spellcarver soldier friend called Graven

Ah the guy from the book Wink No problem. I will most definitely sort something out for you on this score.

Openstheway wrote:
You collect your mount on 28th Eyre, and after a few days training (perhaps with Kapek?), you master the basics. Well as I appear to have a lot more time I'll train a lot more, is there a public library ??

Also not a problem. And there is a library in the halls of Morgrave University, it has definitive collections in the fields of arcana, dungeoneering, geography and history.

Openstheway wrote:
The couple that you helped at the ball are doing well and enjoying the money that you helped them acquire.
Good, I'll also check in with the woman and child we rescued

You mean Pearl and her child i assume. They are no longer living where you last saw them. A quick word with their neighbours tells you that they moved house shortly after her return, apparently Pearl seemed quite pleased that she had been offered better work from her "employers".
Back to top Go down
Infinity
Deity
Infinity

Character sheet

Downtime - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downtime   Downtime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010, 04:51

Dave you have managed to find the address of Trom Casurs, this has cost you 15 gold in Inquisitives fees.

Ian you have managed to find and speak with Zametiro ir'Dheren, (via Corven Sahlmer) his daughter is safe and well and you are offered 500 gold for the help.

James you have got your mount, gained some contacts in House Cannith and been crafting like there is no tomorrow.

Chris, I'm assuming that you went in search of a group of Drunken Masters. You have survived a night of revellry with them and are now considered to be one of them.

Still things to work on for other issues. I know there are other things that people wish to do but the timeline here is pretty much non-linear so back-tracking and dates aren't too important.

Last edited by Infinity on Thu 20 May 2010, 05:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Madaxe McBrutal
Adept
Madaxe McBrutal

Character sheet

Downtime - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downtime   Downtime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010, 04:56

Good news, thank you Dave. Another 100 gp each everybody.
Back to top Go down
Madaxe McBrutal
Adept
Madaxe McBrutal

Character sheet

Downtime - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downtime   Downtime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010, 05:01

And I'm happy to teach Anvil how to ride also.
Back to top Go down
Ajax the astounding
Journeyman
Ajax the astounding

Character sheet

Downtime - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downtime   Downtime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010, 05:06

Quote :
Dave you have managed to
find the address of Trom Casurs, this has cost you 15 gold in
Inquisitives fees.

500 for the room, 50 for the Animal Messenger, 15 for the P.I . Count in the gaze and that's the money from the Lighthouse job gone Downtime - Page 2 Icon_eek
Back to top Go down
Madaxe McBrutal
Adept
Madaxe McBrutal

Character sheet

Downtime - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downtime   Downtime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010, 05:08

You could simply use the AM scroll
Back to top Go down
Infinity
Deity
Infinity

Character sheet

Downtime - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downtime   Downtime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010, 05:17

Ajax the astounding wrote:
500 for the room, 50 for the Animal Messenger, 15 for the P.I . Count in the gaze and that's the money from the Lighthouse job gone Downtime - Page 2 Icon_eek

Wealth is temporal. Don't forget all the goodies that have been bought Downtime - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Madaxe McBrutal wrote:
You could simply use the AM scroll

That is true.....
Back to top Go down
Ajax the astounding
Journeyman
Ajax the astounding

Character sheet

Downtime - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downtime   Downtime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010, 05:17

It's group loot. But if nobody minds... ?
Back to top Go down
Infinity
Deity
Infinity

Character sheet

Downtime - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downtime   Downtime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010, 05:19

You could always buy another scroll for 25 gold if you are wracked with guilt.
Back to top Go down
Ajax the astounding
Journeyman
Ajax the astounding

Character sheet

Downtime - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downtime   Downtime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010, 05:22

Not that wracked
Back to top Go down
Infinity
Deity
Infinity

Character sheet

Downtime - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downtime   Downtime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010, 05:25

You have 3 days from the meeting with Yulunga until the game begins again. You get word about Trom on the morning of the games recommencement (3rd Dravago). This gives you some time to arrange anything else.
Back to top Go down
Ajax the astounding
Journeyman
Ajax the astounding

Character sheet

Downtime - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downtime   Downtime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010, 05:28

In those 3 days I want to see if there are any Caravan's heading to the Eldreen Marches who need gaurds. Failing that any body who needs cheap but unsubtle muscle

Think the Elven twins may be out of luck
Back to top Go down
Infinity
Deity
Infinity

Character sheet

Downtime - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downtime   Downtime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010, 05:43

There is a House Orien caravan route that heads to the Eldeen Reaches, via Graywall. It is approximately 1500 miles from Sharn to the most southerly point of the vast forest, and the route travels close to the border of Droaam. For this reaon they are always on the look-out for mercenaries and hired muscle on this particular route.

Last edited by Infinity on Thu 20 May 2010, 11:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ajax the astounding
Journeyman
Ajax the astounding

Character sheet

Downtime - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downtime   Downtime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010, 05:50

Excellent Downtime - Page 2 Icon_bounce

And thanks for all this work Dave if there was XP for G.M.'s I'd definitely be voting for your posts
Back to top Go down
Infinity
Deity
Infinity

Character sheet

Downtime - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downtime   Downtime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010, 06:42

Hehe, thats very kind of you Dave Wink. I'll award myself some XP next session then
Cheers
Back to top Go down
Infinity
Deity
Infinity

Character sheet

Downtime - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downtime   Downtime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010, 11:21

Compilation Day Looms

Come midday friday i will be compiling everything that has happened on these boards with regards downtime.
I know that it's not possible for everyone, but it would really help if you are wanting to do something you let me know before then.
I don't really want the session bogged down with this stuff too much. I know there are going to be loose ends that need tying up and that can't be helped.

Also some idea of what you are going to be doing would be great, but not essential.

Thanks Downtime - Page 2 Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
Ajax the astounding
Journeyman
Ajax the astounding

Character sheet

Downtime - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downtime   Downtime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010, 22:14

Quote :
Also some idea of what you are going to be doing would be great, but not
essential.

By that do you mind what we are planning to do once the session starts ?

( Cause I hate to say it but Ajax's top prority will be to help out his tribe)
Back to top Go down
Infinity
Deity
Infinity

Character sheet

Downtime - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downtime   Downtime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010, 23:39

Quote :
By that do you mind what we are planning to do once the session starts ?

( Cause I hate to say it but Ajax's top prority will be to help out his tribe)

That's exactly what i meant.
If you hate the things that you say, then perhaps you shouldn't say them......?
Back to top Go down
Ajax the astounding
Journeyman
Ajax the astounding

Character sheet

Downtime - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downtime   Downtime - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 21 May 2010, 02:37

Quote :
If you hate the things that you say, then perhaps
you shouldn't say them......?

Typical GM, always misinterprets what you mean Downtime - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

I
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Downtime - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downtime   Downtime - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Downtime
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next